- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Where to change text of registration e-mail
15 years 6 months ago #11163
by RemoteC
Where to change text of registration e-mail was created by RemoteC
Hello!
After replacing the com_users registration form by the HikaShop one I have a problem with the text of the registration mail.
I've changed the "COM_USERS_EMAIL_REGISTERED_WITH_ACTIVATION_BODY" in the ini-file because I don't want to display the password in the confirmation mail.
The only thing I found in the ini-file for the registration mail form HikaShop is the line "YOU_CAN_LOG_IN_WITH" but there aren't any variables for the password.
What files have to be changed this time and is this possible with overrides?
best regards!
After replacing the com_users registration form by the HikaShop one I have a problem with the text of the registration mail.
I've changed the "COM_USERS_EMAIL_REGISTERED_WITH_ACTIVATION_BODY" in the ini-file because I don't want to display the password in the confirmation mail.
The only thing I found in the ini-file for the registration mail form HikaShop is the line "YOU_CAN_LOG_IN_WITH" but there aren't any variables for the password.
What files have to be changed this time and is this possible with overrides?
best regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where to change text of registration e-mail
Hi,
You can edit the email "user account" via the menu System->Emails in the business edition. Your modifications won't be lost when you update.
You can edit the email "user account" via the menu System->Emails in the business edition. Your modifications won't be lost when you update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11167
by RemoteC
Replied by RemoteC on topic Re: Where to change text of registration e-mail
Thanks! That's so obvious but I was edting PHP-files the whole day, so I don't thought of such an easy solution 
I have to compliment you on the fast support

I have to compliment you on the fast support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds