Shipping method with / without tax.
- brainforge
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #11190
by brainforge
Shipping method with / without tax. was created by brainforge
In invoice.php at line 192 is the shipping price with tax.
Where in the data structures is the shipping price without tax? I looked but could not see it.
In form.php I managed to find it at:
$this->shipping->methods[$this->order->order_shipping_id]->shipping_price
Where in the data structures is the shipping price without tax? I looked but could not see it.
In form.php I managed to find it at:
$this->shipping->methods[$this->order->order_shipping_id]->shipping_price
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11191
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping method with / without tax.
Indeed, the price without tax of the shipping isn't stored in the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brainforge
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 6 months ago #11192
by brainforge
Replied by brainforge on topic Re: Shipping method with / without tax.
Is it possible to add it in the next release please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11194
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping method with / without tax.
We'll look at that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brainforge
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 6 months ago #11195
by brainforge
Replied by brainforge on topic Re: Shipping method with / without tax.
The same applies on the front-end : views/order/tmpl/show.php
I assume any change will be generic and the value can be picked up anywhere an order is displayed.
I assume any change will be generic and the value can be picked up anywhere an order is displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping method with / without tax.
Yes, the problem is not the display of the data but the data itself which is not available currently.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds