- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Display Product Image in another Module?
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11276
by Storm15
Display Product Image in another Module? was created by Storm15
Hey there,
I'm creating a webpage with Joomla and Hikashop.
Here is my idea:
There are three modules, the first one is in Joomla the Module 'left', right next to it is the post area of the articles in joomla and below both of them is another Module where all the products (listing) are. This module3 has got the width of the two modules above. Now, when I click on a product in module3, the Product and its description & picture is displayed in the post area 'module2'.
So in module2 is the small picture (when you click on it, it will be shown it its real size) and the description.
My Question now is, if it's possible to put the small picture in the post area (module2) into the module1? (Maybe by changing the php files?)
The Picture in the 'description area' is to small and it should be in the first module in a size I want to select.
I hope you can understand my idea and sorry for some mistakes, I'm not a native english-speaker.
I'm creating a webpage with Joomla and Hikashop.
Here is my idea:
There are three modules, the first one is in Joomla the Module 'left', right next to it is the post area of the articles in joomla and below both of them is another Module where all the products (listing) are. This module3 has got the width of the two modules above. Now, when I click on a product in module3, the Product and its description & picture is displayed in the post area 'module2'.
So in module2 is the small picture (when you click on it, it will be shown it its real size) and the description.
My Question now is, if it's possible to put the small picture in the post area (module2) into the module1? (Maybe by changing the php files?)
The Picture in the 'description area' is to small and it should be in the first module in a size I want to select.
I hope you can understand my idea and sorry for some mistakes, I'm not a native english-speaker.
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by Storm15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11294
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display Product Image in another Module?
Hi,
It's not possible with just options in Hikashop. First, it's not possible to display a product page in a module. Second, it's not possible to display the image of a product in another module. You would have to create specific modules for that.
It's not possible with just options in Hikashop. First, it's not possible to display a product page in a module. Second, it's not possible to display the image of a product in another module. You would have to create specific modules for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11295
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: Display Product Image in another Module?
Isn't it possible to go into the Code and put the image position in another block or something like that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11305
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display Product Image in another Module?
It is yes. You can go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file show of the view product where the product page is generated. There you can modify the code to suits your needs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11326
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: Display Product Image in another Module?
First of all thanks for your answer,
I tried to find the file, but I couldn't.
Is this one the right: Hikashop -> config -> Display -> Views -> products - show?
I've found a part in the code which belongs to the image and its margin:
if(!empty($this->element->images)){
$image = reset($this->element->images);
echo $this->image->display($image->file_path,true,$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"','id="hikashop_main_image_link"');
?>
But I don't get it where it says to which module it belongs.
Please help,
Greetings,
David
I tried to find the file, but I couldn't.
Is this one the right: Hikashop -> config -> Display -> Views -> products - show?
I've found a part in the code which belongs to the image and its margin:
if(!empty($this->element->images)){
$image = reset($this->element->images);
echo $this->image->display($image->file_path,true,$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"','id="hikashop_main_image_link"');
?>
But I don't get it where it says to which module it belongs.
Please help,
Greetings,
David
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by Storm15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display Product Image in another Module?
That view is used when displaying the product page via the url:
yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hik...=show&product_id=XXX
It's not related to modules as it will display on the component area of your template.
It's not related to modules as it will display on the component area of your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11328
by Storm15
Replied by Storm15 on topic Re: Display Product Image in another Module?
Yeah, I mean that Image, when you click on the Produkt ( not the images of the whole list ).
Can I put it in another module with this file (product - show)? And where can I see in the code to what module it belongs?
Can I put it in another module with this file (product - show)? And where can I see in the code to what module it belongs?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11329
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display Product Image in another Module?
I said in my first post that there is no module at the moment to display a product page. The product page is only displayed on the component area of your template.
If you want to display it in a module, you will have to create a module for that which is not easy to say the least.
If you want to display it in a module, you will have to create a module for that which is not easy to say the least.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds