- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Import (Excel File)
- richardhamilton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #11279
by richardhamilton
Import (Excel File) was created by richardhamilton
I wonder if it's possible for someone to please mail me a copy of an Excel file which I could use as a template for importing products, categories, prices, description and Images ... I don't understand how to set up the import file .. Please guys
Regards
Richard Hamilton
richard@bigbirdcrafts.com
I attatch hereto the file exported from Turbocash .. those fields in the green bar are those ones I need to import into Hika .. PLEASE !!
Regards
Richard Hamilton
richard@bigbirdcrafts.com
I attatch hereto the file exported from Turbocash .. those fields in the green bar are those ones I need to import into Hika .. PLEASE !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11282
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import (Excel File)
You need to change the header of the columns:
SSTOCKCODE => product_code
SBARCODENUMBER => product_name
SDESCRIPTION => product_description
SMANUFACTURER => manufacturer ( there is no manufacturer attribute by default in hikashop. If you need one, you need to go in Display->Custom fields and create a custom field for the table "product" with the column name "manufacturer" )
FDTYONHAND => product_quantity
FSELLINGPRICE1 => price_value
SGroup1 => categories
Then, export the file as a CSV file and import it via the import interface in the menu Products->Import of HikaShop.
SSTOCKCODE => product_code
SBARCODENUMBER => product_name
SDESCRIPTION => product_description
SMANUFACTURER => manufacturer ( there is no manufacturer attribute by default in hikashop. If you need one, you need to go in Display->Custom fields and create a custom field for the table "product" with the column name "manufacturer" )
FDTYONHAND => product_quantity
FSELLINGPRICE1 => price_value
SGroup1 => categories
Then, export the file as a CSV file and import it via the import interface in the menu Products->Import of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- richardhamilton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #11292
by richardhamilton
Replied by richardhamilton on topic Re: Import (Excel File)
thank you very much for your help !
I appreciate it BIG time !
I appreciate it BIG time !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds