- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Items showing twice
15 years 6 months ago #11303
by richtrfc
Items showing twice was created by richtrfc
Hi all,
I've only just downloaded HikaShop today, but I am loving it, better than any other eCommerce stuff Ive tried on Joomla.
I'm still getting to grips with it, but I cannot figure out why my item is showing twice on the page? As it's out of line with the top one, I think it must be something to do with a module displaying it, but I cannot see any that are activated for that page (other than shopping cart).
Any ideas?
Also, when I upload an image for the item, it doesn't always show. It didn't show in the Product Info page (back-end) at all in the list on the right until my 6th attempt. I have since tried to add more product images and it doesn't add to it. Anyone had a similiar issue?
My web link is www.tranmereroverstrust.co.uk/cmsjmla/in...ut=listing&Itemid=48
Thanks
I've only just downloaded HikaShop today, but I am loving it, better than any other eCommerce stuff Ive tried on Joomla.
I'm still getting to grips with it, but I cannot figure out why my item is showing twice on the page? As it's out of line with the top one, I think it must be something to do with a module displaying it, but I cannot see any that are activated for that page (other than shopping cart).
Any ideas?
Also, when I upload an image for the item, it doesn't always show. It didn't show in the Product Info page (back-end) at all in the list on the right until my 6th attempt. I have since tried to add more product images and it doesn't add to it. Anyone had a similiar issue?
My web link is www.tranmereroverstrust.co.uk/cmsjmla/in...ut=listing&Itemid=48
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11308
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Items showing twice
Hi,
In the option "associated module" of the hikashop options of your menu ( id 48 ), you have the module with the id 53 published. If you unpublish it from there, it won't display on your menu. I suppose that you create first a listing of categories menu and at that point, hikashop created automatically that module asscoaited to the menu. But later on, you changed the type fo the menu to a listing of products without deactivating the associated module which handles the display of products.
You say that the image is not added on the right listing. Could you do a screenshot of the popup before clicking on the OK button and one of the page after ?
In the option "associated module" of the hikashop options of your menu ( id 48 ), you have the module with the id 53 published. If you unpublish it from there, it won't display on your menu. I suppose that you create first a listing of categories menu and at that point, hikashop created automatically that module asscoaited to the menu. But later on, you changed the type fo the menu to a listing of products without deactivating the associated module which handles the display of products.
You say that the image is not added on the right listing. Could you do a screenshot of the popup before clicking on the OK button and one of the page after ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11311
by richtrfc
Replied by richtrfc on topic Re: Items showing twice
Hi,
Thanks for the help. I did what you said for the 'associated menu', and it's done the trick. Thanks
Here are the screenshots for the image upload process on to the product. As you will see by the middle image, there is now 8 images for that product, only one is showing though?
[img] [img]http://www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/shots2.gif[/img]
Thanks for the help. I did what you said for the 'associated menu', and it's done the trick. Thanks
Here are the screenshots for the image upload process on to the product. As you will see by the middle image, there is now 8 images for that product, only one is showing though?
[img] [img]http://www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/shots2.gif[/img]
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by richtrfc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11314
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Items showing twice
That sounds like an old problem we had on internet explorer. However, that should not happen anymore and has not been reported lately.
The easiest solution for you should be to try to upload your images with firefox or chrome.
Are you able to reproduce the problem on our demo website ? If so, what is the version of your IE ?
The easiest solution for you should be to try to upload your images with firefox or chrome.
Are you able to reproduce the problem on our demo website ? If so, what is the version of your IE ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds