- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Background of products listing page
15 years 6 months ago #11336
by gdrados
Background of products listing page was created by gdrados
Hi,
does anyone know how can I "remove" the boxes around the products on a products listing page (for every products listing page of the shop), so that the users can see the background of the page behind the pictures?
To clarify my question my products listing pages are like this:
pervolia.dyndns-server.com/athina-arte/i.../2011-02-09-21-03-46
and I want them to look like this:
pervolia.dyndns-server.com/athina-arte/i...-/category_pathway-0
An inspection with firebug shows that if I remove the line for the background or change "none" with the path to my background picture will do the trick (for that particular page). But I don't know where I should make that change...
#hikashop_category_information_menu_119 div.hikashop_subcontainer {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #CCCCCC;
}
Thanks in advance
does anyone know how can I "remove" the boxes around the products on a products listing page (for every products listing page of the shop), so that the users can see the background of the page behind the pictures?
To clarify my question my products listing pages are like this:
pervolia.dyndns-server.com/athina-arte/i.../2011-02-09-21-03-46
and I want them to look like this:
pervolia.dyndns-server.com/athina-arte/i...-/category_pathway-0
An inspection with firebug shows that if I remove the line for the background or change "none" with the path to my background picture will do the trick (for that particular page). But I don't know where I should make that change...
#hikashop_category_information_menu_119 div.hikashop_subcontainer {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #CCCCCC;
}
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11337
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Background of products listing page
Hi,
You need to go in the hikashop options of your menu (you can go in the menu Display->Content menus and then click on the name of your menu). There, you will have the background color option. You can just empty the field and save your menu's options.
You need to go in the hikashop options of your menu (you can go in the menu Display->Content menus and then click on the name of your menu). There, you will have the background color option. You can just empty the field and save your menu's options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11338
by gdrados
Replied by gdrados on topic Re: Background of products listing page
I can't believe it was that easy!!!
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds