- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
How do I change text in Login view?
15 years 6 months ago #11492
by PaulG
How do I change text in Login view? was created by PaulG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11495
by joelstad
Replied by joelstad on topic Re: How do I change text in Login view?
Change the text in the language file (also where you can change a lot of other text). This is in: language/en-GB/en-GB.com_hikashop.ini
Hope that helped!
Hope that helped!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11496
by PaulG
Replied by PaulG on topic Re: How do I change text in Login view?
Terrific! It helped for sure. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11498
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I change text in Login view?
You need to do that change via the override interface in the config under the tab languages. That way, your modifications won't be lost when you update hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11500
by PaulG
Replied by PaulG on topic Re: How do I change text in Login view?
Thanks, Nicolas. That's even better!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds