Skip to main content

How to get the product uploaded files to display

More
15 years 6 months ago #11518 by kinkeld
I have a lot of products that have support documentation that I've uploaded to the product files. How do I get the list of files to display on the frontend? I'd like to have them listed in the product details/description field. thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11519 by kinkeld
Okay looking through the forum I figured out that the files section is only for downloading files from the shopping cart after a purchase is made. I understand the way to provide files is to create a link in the description. I wanted to let you know so I didn't waste your time. Thanks. Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum