- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Filter on Product list in Front end
15 years 6 months ago #11540
by Wolfgang
Filter on Product list in Front end was created by Wolfgang
Hi
I am a new user, so probably I have not seen a solution for this yet:
I would like to filter the product list in the front end similar to the filter in the back end.
What do I need to do
Kind regards from Vienna
I am a new user, so probably I have not seen a solution for this yet:
I would like to filter the product list in the front end similar to the filter in the back end.
What do I need to do
Kind regards from Vienna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11553
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter on Product list in Front end
There is indeed no filters on the front end ad the moment. There is no filters either on the back end though so I'm not sure about what you mean ? The pagination ? That is done automatically if the random option of your menu is turned off and that you have a number of items lower than the total number of items to be displayed by the menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11557
by Wolfgang
Replied by Wolfgang on topic Re: Filter on Product list in Front end
What I mean is if you select Components -> HikaShop -> Product than you get an Explorer on the left and you can choose a product category and select a filter.
This is what I would need.
Kind regards
This is what I would need.
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter on Product list in Front end
You can create a category listing module for that. Like we have on our demo website with the module called "Categories of Products". There is some documentation about that on that page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17292
by Wolfgang
Replied by Wolfgang on topic Re: Filter on Product list in Front end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17301
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter on Product list in Front end
In your screenshot I see the breadcrumb dropdowns.
You can't have them on the front end easily (you would have to code it).
However, HikaShop integrates with the joomla breadcrumb system so if you publish the joomla breadcrumb module, you will have the categories path and the users will be able to go up on the category tree via the breadcrumb.
You can't have them on the front end easily (you would have to code it).
However, HikaShop integrates with the joomla breadcrumb system so if you publish the joomla breadcrumb module, you will have the categories path and the users will be able to go up on the category tree via the breadcrumb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #17302
by Wolfgang
Replied by Wolfgang on topic Re: Filter on Product list in Front end
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Wolfgang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17303
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter on Product list in Front end
That's what I'm saying.
You can have breadcrumbs on the front end but you can't have the dropdowns of the back end on the front end.
We want to add the possibility to have that in the future but that's not possible at the moment unless you code it.
You can have breadcrumbs on the front end but you can't have the dropdowns of the back end on the front end.
We want to add the possibility to have that in the future but that's not possible at the moment unless you code it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds