- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Categories
15 years 6 months ago #11542
by TanyaPro
Categories was created by TanyaPro
My 4 Categories are displayed in a module beside the content. Inside the content I wish I could display a article, now there are 2 copies of the categories. Can I remove the categories there and place this Webshop article there?
Peter
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11554
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Categories
Could you give a link to that page ? Because it's hard to tell you anything without inspecting the code of the page or looking at your settings...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11566
by TanyaPro
Replied by TanyaPro on topic Re: Categories
I found the content modules already and could disable them, so I would like to place an artile when somebody clicks on the "Webshop Open" so my article is shown in the content space...
hungary-gold.com/en/webshop-open
Peter
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Categories
You can use the module
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/content...listing/7528/details
in order to load an article in that module. Then, in the description of your category, you can add that module with a loadposition and finally you can activate the "show description" option of the menu with the id 90 (via the menu Display->Content menus)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11680
by TanyaPro
Replied by TanyaPro on topic Re: Categories
Thanks for the reply but I do not understand. It is sure a very handy module this (content into a module)...
Were can I add that module with a loadposition into the webshop?
Were can I add that module with a loadposition into the webshop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11684
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Categories
You can read more about the loadposition function of joomla on that page
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
You can do the same in the description of categories.
You can do the same in the description of categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11687
by TanyaPro
Replied by TanyaPro on topic Re: Categories
I really do not understand how this works. I tried every thing.... I can only put categories into the big content place and nothing else will appear...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11697
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Categories
There are 4 steps:
1. Create a joomla article
2. Add that article to the "article as a module" module. Publish that module and assign it to a new position of your template. On the link below there is an explanation on template positions: www.acyba.com/fr/acymailing-documentatio....html#createposition
3. Add a loadposition tag to the description of your main category (the one you have in the "parent category" of your menu's hikashop options).
4. In the hikashop options of your menu, make sure that the "show description" option is turned on.
1. Create a joomla article
2. Add that article to the "article as a module" module. Publish that module and assign it to a new position of your template. On the link below there is an explanation on template positions: www.acyba.com/fr/acymailing-documentatio....html#createposition
3. Add a loadposition tag to the description of your main category (the one you have in the "parent category" of your menu's hikashop options).
4. In the hikashop options of your menu, make sure that the "show description" option is turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds