- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
Change background on product listing
15 years 6 months ago #11698
by jerrico
Change background on product listing was created by jerrico
I'm not sure where the grey background is coming from on the product listing pages:
wakeclothing.com/index.php/shop/category...cid-10/name-t-shirts
I want the background to be white. How do I change this?
I want the background to be white. How do I change this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change background on product listing
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit your menu. In there you will have the background color option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11708
by jerrico
Replied by jerrico on topic Re: Change background on product listing
Ah...again, so easy! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds