- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Default Billing Address
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #11731
by blackballdesigns
Default Billing Address was created by blackballdesigns
Hello,
I am having a problem with my site's default billing address. When customers are making a purchase the default country is France and the default state is Rhone. I was wondering if I could change this so the default country is United States and the default state is Minnesota. My customers are getting very confused during the checkout process, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.
I am having a problem with my site's default billing address. When customers are making a purchase the default country is France and the default state is Rhone. I was wondering if I could change this so the default country is United States and the default state is Minnesota. My customers are getting very confused during the checkout process, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Default Billing Address
Hi,
Sure, you can configure that in the menu Display->Custom fields. Just edit the address_country and address_state fields, change the default value and save.
Sure, you can configure that in the menu Display->Custom fields. Just edit the address_country and address_state fields, change the default value and save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds