- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How to change search results display
15 years 6 months ago #11776
by hrm
How to change search results display was created by hrm
Hello.
The search result isn't displaying properly. Could you let me know where I should be changing this as I've tried lots of different options.
This is how it currently displays the results: www.industrial-components.co.uk/index.ph...11&option=com_search
The problem is at the top. The 'Search keywords', 'Search for' and 'Search only' options are all filling the full width of the page instead of being neatly formatted like on the Hikashop site.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.
Many thanks - Helen.
The search result isn't displaying properly. Could you let me know where I should be changing this as I've tried lots of different options.
This is how it currently displays the results: www.industrial-components.co.uk/index.ph...11&option=com_search
The problem is at the top. The 'Search keywords', 'Search for' and 'Search only' options are all filling the full width of the page instead of being neatly formatted like on the Hikashop site.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.
Many thanks - Helen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change search results display
Hi,
The problem is in the CSS of your template, not in HikaShop. You have the code:
div.search input {
width: 95%;
border: 1px solid #CCC;
margin: 5px 0 5px 0;
}
in the file www.industrial-components.co.uk/template...n00/css/template.css
If you remove the width:95%; line from there, the inputs won't take the full width of the page.
The problem is in the CSS of your template, not in HikaShop. You have the code:
div.search input {
width: 95%;
border: 1px solid #CCC;
margin: 5px 0 5px 0;
}
in the file www.industrial-components.co.uk/template...n00/css/template.css
If you remove the width:95%; line from there, the inputs won't take the full width of the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11789
by hrm
Replied by hrm on topic Re: How to change search results display
Hello Nicolas.
Thank you so much for your help. I feel a bit of an idiot, but that's okay - I'm pleased it was this straightforward. Have updated the CSS file and all fixed!
Thanks also for being so quick to reply. I really appreciate your help.
Warmest regards - Helen.
Thank you so much for your help. I feel a bit of an idiot, but that's okay - I'm pleased it was this straightforward. Have updated the CSS file and all fixed!
Thanks also for being so quick to reply. I really appreciate your help.
Warmest regards - Helen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds