- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Can't find this in language files
15 years 6 months ago #11811
by RemoteC
Can't find this in language files was created by RemoteC
Hey!
I'm currently changing some lines in the language files of HikaShop and Joomla! but I can't find (already did a 'grep' in the /language/en-GB/ folder which helped me on other words) the phrase "Results $a - $b of $z" (e.g. "Results 1 - 5 of 5 ") which is displayed on frontend orders list. I don't think that this is hard coded because in other languages you can't say "Result".
thanks in advance,
RemoteC
I'm currently changing some lines in the language files of HikaShop and Joomla! but I can't find (already did a 'grep' in the /language/en-GB/ folder which helped me on other words) the phrase "Results $a - $b of $z" (e.g. "Results 1 - 5 of 5 ") which is displayed on frontend orders list. I don't think that this is hard coded because in other languages you can't say "Result".
thanks in advance,
RemoteC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't find this in language files
It's on line 269 of the file language/en-GB/en-GB.ini:
RESULTS OF=Results %s - %s of %s
It's a joomla language string, not a hikashop one.
RESULTS OF=Results %s - %s of %s
It's a joomla language string, not a hikashop one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11817
by RemoteC
Replied by RemoteC on topic Re: Can't find this in language files
Thanks! You helped me a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds