- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Missing options in Configuration -> Display
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11895
by hoken30
Missing options in Configuration -> Display was created by hoken30
Hi,
I seem to be missing a bunch of options when I go to Configuration -> Display tab. Specifically, I am looking to change the 'After a product is added to the cart' option, I can see it in my localhost, but when I go to my web hosting I don't see it, along with several other options. Any idea what's missing/wrong? Please advise.
EDIT:
One other question - I noticed on the Demo page, after a user enters registration information they are shown a System message (attached image). How can I get my site to display this message as well? Thanks!
I seem to be missing a bunch of options when I go to Configuration -> Display tab. Specifically, I am looking to change the 'After a product is added to the cart' option, I can see it in my localhost, but when I go to my web hosting I don't see it, along with several other options. Any idea what's missing/wrong? Please advise.
EDIT:
One other question - I noticed on the Demo page, after a user enters registration information they are shown a System message (attached image). How can I get my site to display this message as well? Thanks!
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by hoken30.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Missing options in Configuration -> Display
You probably use different versions of HikaShop. These options have been moved in the tab "checkout" of the configuration so you should find them there.
For the user account activation. You need to activate that option in joomla: docs.joomla.org/Setting_user_registration_policy
On joomla 1.6 that option is in the options of the user manager of joomla.
For the user account activation. You need to activate that option in joomla: docs.joomla.org/Setting_user_registration_policy
On joomla 1.6 that option is in the options of the user manager of joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11984
by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: Missing options in Configuration -> Display
Yup, didn't notice that checkout menu
. Thanks for the help nicolas!
Also turns out I was just missing the system message include, Got it working by just adding a simple line in my index.php:
<jdoc:include type="message" />
Always feel so dumb after simple mistakes like that :laugh:
Also turns out I was just missing the system message include, Got it working by just adding a simple line in my index.php:
<jdoc:include type="message" />
Always feel so dumb after simple mistakes like that :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds