- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Productpage shows blanc, no template
15 years 6 months ago #11940
by cosmo
Productpage shows blanc, no template was created by cosmo
Hi,
I'm trying to get Hikashop working on my site but I have a problem with the productpage. It's got no layout, for some reason the template is not working. Check my Product/Listing Page and select one of the products to see.
Greetz,
Arjen
I'm trying to get Hikashop working on my site but I have a problem with the productpage. It's got no layout, for some reason the template is not working. Check my Product/Listing Page and select one of the products to see.
Greetz,
Arjen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Productpage shows blanc, no template
Hi,
It seems that the processing stops just on the product description. What do you have in the description ?
Did you change the view code ?
It seems that the processing stops just on the product description. What do you have in the description ?
Did you change the view code ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12074
by cosmo
Replied by cosmo on topic Re: Productpage shows blanc, no template
The discription contains a basic text. When I change contents to the word "test" it still isn't working. I haven't changed anything in the code. Strange, maybe I should re-install the whole thing again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12076
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Productpage shows blanc, no template
When hikashop displays a product description it triggers the joomla content plugins on the description. Maybe you have a content plugin which is not compatible with that. You should first try to disable the content plugins via the joomla plugin manager to see if one is interfering before try to reinstall everything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12083
by cosmo
Replied by cosmo on topic Re: Productpage shows blanc, no template
Great! I checked all content plugins and it turned out to be the "content mailorder" plugin. Thanks a lot for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds