Skip to main content

Products not displaying.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11976 by Speedpro
I am not sure what I did, but none of the products I am adding are showing up on the front end at all.

I created categories and sub categories and started adding products. I have double checked that everything is published, and that everything is filled out for the products, but no luck.

Very confused, and worried!

Our page is currently locked, so I will need to send a U/P if you need to see it. Hopefully I am just missing something obvious.

airdriesigns.com

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11979 by nicolas
Please go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the options of your menu. There, check on the option "associated modules". Do you have something published in it ? If yes, unpublish it. Then, save the options. That will display an error message to automatically recreate the associated module with the correct options (that's the associated module which is in charge of displaying the products for categories listings).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11981 by Speedpro
There is nothing published in the Associated Modules. I tried to enable, then disable, saving in between, but no luck.

Even after changing them, I did not get any error messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #11986 by nicolas
What if you create a new menu of the type category listing, do you get the products ? Normally, the associated module of e new menu should be created automatically when displaying the new menu...
If you go in the menu Display->Content modules, do you have modules with the title "Associated products listing for category listing menu X" ? That's the onces created automatically normally. If you don't, then you need to create a new module for products and then use it as an associated modules in your menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum