- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Issues with checkout
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11992
by hoken30
Issues with checkout was created by hoken30
Newbie with Hikashop please bear with me 
Noticed a few issues with my checkout process and would appreciate any help:
1. Cart is not cleared after order is complete
2. I have to press the 'Next' button twice on the Address and Payment steps, not sure why this is happening? My flow is currently set as follows: login,address_shipping,payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end.
3. How can I bypass the 'Login' step of the flow if user is already logged in? Currently it takes the user to the login step but there is no content displayed.
Noticed a few issues with my checkout process and would appreciate any help:
1. Cart is not cleared after order is complete
2. I have to press the 'Next' button twice on the Address and Payment steps, not sure why this is happening? My flow is currently set as follows: login,address_shipping,payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end.
3. How can I bypass the 'Login' step of the flow if user is already logged in? Currently it takes the user to the login step but there is no content displayed.
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by hoken30.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11994
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issues with checkout
Which version of Hikashop are you using ?
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #11999
by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: Issues with checkout
Test User-
Login: pcb_test // password
My Hikashop version: 1.4.8
Login: pcb_test // password
My Hikashop version: 1.4.8
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by hoken30.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12004
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issues with checkout
I could not reproduce the problems you're talking about on your website.
1. The cart was cleared after each purchase
2. I didn't had to press next twice
3. login view was bypassed automatically when logged in
1. The cart was cleared after each purchase
2. I didn't had to press next twice
3. login view was bypassed automatically when logged in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12005
by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: Issues with checkout
hmm that's bizarre, I just tried again myself and couldn't reproduce it either...some kinda phantom bug? 
Cool, I appreciate the quick response and your help Nicolas. I'll let you know if I see it again, so weird..
Cool, I appreciate the quick response and your help Nicolas. I'll let you know if I see it again, so weird..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12014
by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: Issues with checkout
If you're still here, do you know why I'm getting this error when I logout? I think it's a Joomla problem, not Hikashop, but thought I'd just run it by you 
Fatal error: Class 'hikashop' not found in /home/kennethpho/www/www/Joomla/plugins/user/hikashop.php on line 80
Fatal error: Class 'hikashop' not found in /home/kennethpho/www/www/Joomla/plugins/user/hikashop.php on line 80
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12018
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issues with checkout
That's a bug which we found yesterday in the latest release. We published a new build of that version with the fix but you apparently installed it before we published that new build:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...m.html?lang=en#11818
You can either download the new version of the install package and install it over your current version or add that fix to solve the problem.
You can either download the new version of the install package and install it over your current version or add that fix to solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12043
by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: Issues with checkout
I checked my hikashop.php as per the thread u linked, and mine already has the fix. Is there something else I'm missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12048
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issues with checkout
You error is on line 80, but if you have the modification I talk about in the other thread, the line $userClass = hikashop::get('class.user'); on which you get the error should be on line 81. So that means that the modification is not applied.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12049
by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: Issues with checkout
ok i see discrepencies now, what function is this supposed to be in? Is it supposed to be in here:
function onAfterDeleteUser($user, $success, $msg){
if($success===false) return false;
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
$userClass = hikashop::get('class.user');
$user_id = $userClass->getID($user,'email');
Because i noticed the $user_id line, is different on the right side than what you posted on that thread. Should I replace that too? or is this the wrong line? I can't find the following second line specified in the thread you linked:
$user_id = $userClass->getID($user,'cms');
UPDATE:
I don't think I changed anything, but now it looks like it's working as well suddenly...strange. I'm seeing things today, lol. Thanks again for your help Nicolas
function onAfterDeleteUser($user, $success, $msg){
if($success===false) return false;
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
$userClass = hikashop::get('class.user');
$user_id = $userClass->getID($user,'email');
Because i noticed the $user_id line, is different on the right side than what you posted on that thread. Should I replace that too? or is this the wrong line? I can't find the following second line specified in the thread you linked:
$user_id = $userClass->getID($user,'cms');
UPDATE:
I don't think I changed anything, but now it looks like it's working as well suddenly...strange. I'm seeing things today, lol. Thanks again for your help Nicolas
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by hoken30.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds