- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
Modules under the product page.
15 years 10 months ago #1201
by Avaray
Modules under the product page. was created by Avaray
Hi.
I have tried to display several different modules under the product page, a featured products and a related products onces. I´d like to achieve a similar result to the Hikashop featured products demo page.
As I believe after reading documentation, first of all you create such modules. After that, go to Configuration/Display and select those modules at "Modules under the product page" button.
Ok, I must be doing something wrong, because it doesn´t work.
Also, I checked the Hikashop demo backend and there is no module associated at Configuration/Display menu. I guess that i got a bit lost.
URL: shoptest.avaray.com
I have tried to display several different modules under the product page, a featured products and a related products onces. I´d like to achieve a similar result to the Hikashop featured products demo page.
As I believe after reading documentation, first of all you create such modules. After that, go to Configuration/Display and select those modules at "Modules under the product page" button.
Ok, I must be doing something wrong, because it doesn´t work.
Also, I checked the Hikashop demo backend and there is no module associated at Configuration/Display menu. I guess that i got a bit lost.
URL: shoptest.avaray.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1207
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modules under the product page.
Hi,
You're right I just tested and the modules are not added below the product page. I made a fix and it will be available in next release. In the mean time, you can change the code
to
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php near line 345
On our demo website we indeed do not use this option. The featured module is used as a standard joomla module and displayed in the bottom position of the template. So it's displayed on all the pages of the website.
You're right I just tested and the modules are not added below the product page. I made a fix and it will be available in next release. In the mean time, you can change the code
Code:
$module->setModuleData($this->modules);
Code:
$this->modules=$module->setModuleData($this->modules);
On our demo website we indeed do not use this option. The featured module is used as a standard joomla module and displayed in the bottom position of the template. So it's displayed on all the pages of the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1220
by Avaray
Replied by Avaray on topic Re: Modules under the product page.
Ok, it´s working now. Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds