- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
shipping by invoice total
15 years 6 months ago #12023
by jerrico
shipping by invoice total was created by jerrico
My client is interested in shipping by invoice total.
I have edited the manual shipping plugin.
He wants to bill $6.50 for orders under $30; $5.25 for orders between $30.01 - $50 - and free shipping over $50.
I set up the minimum & maximum price for each of the 3 configurations.
Published it. Tax category: none
Percentage: 0
Do I have to put something in for weight?
And what additional steps do I need to complete to initiate?
Thanks -
I have edited the manual shipping plugin.
He wants to bill $6.50 for orders under $30; $5.25 for orders between $30.01 - $50 - and free shipping over $50.
I set up the minimum & maximum price for each of the 3 configurations.
Published it. Tax category: none
Percentage: 0
Do I have to put something in for weight?
And what additional steps do I need to complete to initiate?
Thanks -
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12024
by jerrico
Replied by jerrico on topic Re: shipping by invoice total
I forgot my url again:
wakeclothing.com/index.php/shop/checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12026
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: shipping by invoice total
If you don't have any weight restrictions on your end, you don't need to put anything in the weight fields.
You have to put a weight in your products to activate the shipping methods or activate the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" in the config under the tab checkout.
You have to put a weight in your products to activate the shipping methods or activate the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" in the config under the tab checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12031
by jerrico
Replied by jerrico on topic Re: shipping by invoice total
Thank you so much. I will be upgrading over the weekend to pay for your support and will give you a great review.
Jackie
Jackie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: shipping by invoice total
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds