- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
SMTP Error! Could not connect to the SMTP host.
15 years 6 months ago #12150
by gflogic
SMTP Error! Could not connect to the SMTP host. was created by gflogic
How do I fix this:
Thank you for your purchase.
You can go back to the shop by clicking on this link
Notice
* SMTP Error! Could not connect to SMTP host.
* SMTP Error! Could not connect to SMTP host.
The link works but I would like the page to load on it's own. The link is good. I copied and pasted it in the Return url field. I tried it with http:// and with out. Neither worked. Thanks in advance.
Thank you for your purchase.
You can go back to the shop by clicking on this link
Notice
* SMTP Error! Could not connect to SMTP host.
* SMTP Error! Could not connect to SMTP host.
The link works but I would like the page to load on it's own. The link is good. I copied and pasted it in the Return url field. I tried it with http:// and with out. Neither worked. Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12161
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SMTP Error! Could not connect to the SMTP host.
The STMP error notices are because hikashop could not send the emails. You first need to make sure that your joomla email configuration is working. If you can send emails with joomla, it should work also in HikaShop.
For the link, it just uses the one you set in the return URL of your payment plugin. You need to put the http:// in your link.
For the link, it just uses the one you set in the return URL of your payment plugin. You need to put the http:// in your link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds