- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Extra price amount and add to cart button
15 years 6 months ago #12342
by jmilli
Extra price amount and add to cart button was created by jmilli
Hello.
After a long product description, I would like to add another "Add to Cart" button as well as the price after the description.
Thanks.
You can see the long description here:
watchandtrain.fatcow.com/YourShop/compon...egory_pathway-0.html
After a long product description, I would like to add another "Add to Cart" button as well as the price after the description.
Thanks.
You can see the long description here:
watchandtrain.fatcow.com/YourShop/compon...egory_pathway-0.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12355
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Extra price amount and add to cart button
You can try that:
edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and copy/paste the hikashop_product_price_main and hikashop_product_quantity_main parts under the hikashop_product_description_main part.
edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and copy/paste the hikashop_product_price_main and hikashop_product_quantity_main parts under the hikashop_product_description_main part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13342
by jmilli
Replied by jmilli on topic Re: Extra price amount and add to cart button
Hi Nicolas,
I just looked at this after doing some other things.
Thanks for the info, but I am confused how it was worded.
What file 'exactly' am I looking for?
Sorry, it wasn't clear to me.
thanks.
I just looked at this after doing some other things.
Thanks for the info, but I am confused how it was worded.
What file 'exactly' am I looking for?
Sorry, it wasn't clear to me.
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13381
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Extra price amount and add to cart button
In the menu Display->Views, you have a column for "view" and one file "file". So you can search for the entry with the value "show" for the column "file" and the value "product" for the column "view".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds