- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Login at checkout?!
15 years 6 months ago #12347
by Mo
Login at checkout?! was created by Mo
If a user puts a product in the cart, click on the cart, the user will be sent to the front page of the website. I want the user to be sent to the login/registration page. But how? If the user is logged in, there is no problem.
I also want the user to get at message, that his order has been recieved. Right now nothing happens in the shop, but the user gets an email with the order and billing.
URL: www.breton.dk/e-shoppen
Hope that someone can help me.
Le Mo
I also want the user to get at message, that his order has been recieved. Right now nothing happens in the shop, but the user gets an email with the order and billing.
URL: www.breton.dk/e-shoppen
Hope that someone can help me.
Le Mo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12365
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login at checkout?!
I couldn't find the page with your products on. Could you give a direct link to it? We don't speak danish here so it's hard to understand which menu is for what...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12367
by Mo
Replied by Mo on topic Re: Login at checkout?!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12368
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login at checkout?!
I just tried to add a product in the cart and I was redirected to the checkout ( and I was not logged in). So it seems to be working...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12371
by Mo
Replied by Mo on topic Re: Login at checkout?!
You're right - strange ... 
If you register, and finish your order, then you don't get a message, that tells you that your order is sent ... How do I get the message working?!
Le Mo
If you register, and finish your order, then you don't get a message, that tells you that your order is sent ... How do I get the message working?!
Le Mo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12372
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login at checkout?!
I got the message below at the end of my order:
Din bestilling er nu færdig.
Du kan nu sende os en check med beløbet for 160,00 DKK ved hjælp af følgende oplysninger.
Checken sendes til :
Anni Hansen
Nørrevej 14,
9970 Strandby
Når checken er modtaget, vil dine varer blive sendt til dig.
Husk at vedlægge navn og ordrenr. ( L10 ) så vi kan matche det til din ordre
Tak for dit køb
Din bestilling er nu færdig.
Du kan nu sende os en check med beløbet for 160,00 DKK ved hjælp af følgende oplysninger.
Checken sendes til :
Anni Hansen
Nørrevej 14,
9970 Strandby
Når checken er modtaget, vil dine varer blive sendt til dig.
Husk at vedlægge navn og ordrenr. ( L10 ) så vi kan matche det til din ordre
Tak for dit køb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12378
by Mo
Replied by Mo on topic Re: Login at checkout?!
That is very strange, I don't get that message (wich is the right message). I've tested it in IE, Google Chrome and firefox, no message.
Another thing is that when I click "1 items for xx DKK" I get sent to the shop's front page, instead of checkout. I must have done something terribly wrong in the configuration.
Another thing is that when I click "1 items for xx DKK" I get sent to the shop's front page, instead of checkout. I must have done something terribly wrong in the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12380
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login at checkout?!
On my end, it's working fine on your website. Do you have some cache setup on your website maybe ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds