- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Taxes Being Applied to All States
- NaturalChaos
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12483
by NaturalChaos
Taxes Being Applied to All States was created by NaturalChaos
I believe I've setup my tax rule correctly. I created a category that I've applied to all my products, I've created a rate, and I've applied the appropriate state zone to the rule. I also set the "type of address used for tax" option to Billing. However, when I go to checkout, no matter what state I use in the billing address, tax is always applied.
I attached the debug info to this post just in case.
I attached the debug info to this post just in case.
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by NaturalChaos. Reason: Removed Attachment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12485
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Taxes Being Applied to All States
Could you try the fix in that post:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...ere-is-it.html#12323
We just found about that bug yesterday in the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NaturalChaos
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #12496
by NaturalChaos
Replied by NaturalChaos on topic Re: Taxes Being Applied to All States
Awesome! That fixed it. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds