- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
How to add RRP
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #12574
by deborahharrison
How to add RRP was created by deborahharrison
Also I would like to add the RRP price to our product listings.
So basically on the product pages I have the RRP in black ( 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...3&category_pathway=0 )
And I would like the same on my product listing at 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ut=listing&Itemid=53
Under listing_title.php I have the following code:
I thought I could copy the php from the listing_price but it doesn't work.
Please advise. I know basic PHP and can copy patterns if that helps.
Best regards
So basically on the product pages I have the RRP in black ( 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...3&category_pathway=0 )
And I would like the same on my product listing at 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ut=listing&Itemid=53
Under listing_title.php I have the following code:
Code:
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
I thought I could copy the php from the listing_price but it doesn't work.
Please advise. I know basic PHP and can copy patterns if that helps.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12576
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add RRP
You should go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your listing of products menu and turn on the display of discounted prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds