- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Need help customizing the product view
15 years 6 months ago #12641
by hemi426
Need help customizing the product view was created by hemi426
First off, Hikashop is awesome and I love the features that come with it.
I am creating a printing website and need to have a specific way of product selection. What I am looking for is something like gotprint.net/g/uploadBusinessCard.do With size,paper color,etc..
I do not know where to begin with creating this type of form and integrating it into hikashop
Any help is very much appreciated
Sean
I am creating a printing website and need to have a specific way of product selection. What I am looking for is something like gotprint.net/g/uploadBusinessCard.do With size,paper color,etc..
I do not know where to begin with creating this type of form and integrating it into hikashop
Any help is very much appreciated
Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12642
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need help customizing the product view
Do you sell products with different options ?
In the Business edition of hikashop you can create custom fields of the table "item" for the options that don't modify the price via the menu Display->Custom fields. For the options that do modify the price, you could use characteristics/variants ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics ) but then you might have too mainy variants to handle if you have as much options as that page.
Also, the product page can be modified via the menu Display->Views by editing the file show of the view product.
In the Business edition of hikashop you can create custom fields of the table "item" for the options that don't modify the price via the menu Display->Custom fields. For the options that do modify the price, you could use characteristics/variants ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics ) but then you might have too mainy variants to handle if you have as much options as that page.
Also, the product page can be modified via the menu Display->Views by editing the file show of the view product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds