- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Waiver
- henryvillar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #12654
by henryvillar
Waiver was created by henryvillar
How I can make the purchasers to sign off on a waiver each time they buy a product in my site?
Thank you,
~Henry
Thank you,
~Henry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12667
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Waiver
You can add the "terms_" view to the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration under the tab checkout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- henryvillar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #14992
by henryvillar
Replied by henryvillar on topic Re: Waiver
I upgraded my version to the business one. Now I added the "terms" to the view in the workflow like: [login_address_shipping_payment_terms_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end] but now how I can customize/edit the "terms and conditions" that we want for the users to accept?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #15005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Waiver
You can follow the thread
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-and-conditions.html
for information on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds