- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Product image background?
I've trying to change the product image background (box) color or style(css) with no luck. I tried in the Configuration -> Display, nothing happens.
Where do I find the settings to change the product image background (box) color?
Thanks in advance,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For existing ones, you need to edit them individually via the menus Display->Content menus and Display->Content modules. You will find similar option for each menu and module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
These options are only for NEW menus and modules.
For existing ones, you need to edit them individually via the menus Display->Content menus and Display->Content modules. You will find similar option for each menu and module.
I'm sorry but I do not understand this response. What does menus have to do with my question?
Here is the problem, when a page of products or categories are displayed, in this case the category page, there is a gray box with rounded corners surrounding the image. I would like to change the color of the gray box or remove the gray box all together.
How is this done?
Thank you...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Most of users create a new menu, like explained in our tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
If you could give a link to your page, that would help us understand how you're displaying your content.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How did you create that page ?
Most of users create a new menu, like explained in our tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
If you could give a link to your page, that would help us understand how you're displaying your content.
Again my issue is not a menu, it is the page itself.... please visit link.
www.healthandfitnesseveryday.com/index.p...enu/category-listing
and
www.healthandfitnesseveryday.com/index.p...-products/our-ebooks
UGLY gray box
This page list categories. There is an ugly gray box surrounding the image. I would like to remove this. I was able to remove form the product page.... but not the categories page.
I would like NO GRAY BOX..... please this link below.
www.healthandfitnesseveryday.com/index.p...s/weight-loss-4-kids
Thanks in advance,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I went to menus -> and was able to change background or gray box under * options HikaShop Options
Now I'm starting to get the hang of things.
****RESOLVED*****
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.