- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
Problem with Payment Plug-Ins
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #12728
by bonzomedia
Problem with Payment Plug-Ins was created by bonzomedia
Hello,
First, thank you for making this component available for Joomla users.
The problem that I have is that I have installed hikashop, set up some test products and wanted to setup the paypal payment option.
I have enabled the plug-in from the Joomla Plug-in manager, I see no options to setup the parameters of the plug-in this this manager.
I went to the hikashop Manage Payment/Shipping plug-ins interface but see no PayPal Payment option.
What am I doing wrong? This is all in the back-end, not the front-end.
Thank you
First, thank you for making this component available for Joomla users.
The problem that I have is that I have installed hikashop, set up some test products and wanted to setup the paypal payment option.
I have enabled the plug-in from the Joomla Plug-in manager, I see no options to setup the parameters of the plug-in this this manager.
I went to the hikashop Manage Payment/Shipping plug-ins interface but see no PayPal Payment option.
What am I doing wrong? This is all in the back-end, not the front-end.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12736
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Payment Plug-Ins
The options should be available via the menu "System->Payment methods" once on a hikashop page of the back end. Do you have that menu ?
Do you see the other payment plugins there ?
Could you do a screenshot ?
Do you see the other payment plugins there ?
Could you do a screenshot ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
15 years 6 months ago #12741
by bonzomedia
Replied by bonzomedia on topic Re: Problem with Payment Plug-Ins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Payment Plug-Ins
In the configuration, under the tab display, please change the option "Menu position" to "above the main area". That will display the menu which is not displayed because the title of the pages are missing on your website for an unknown reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
15 years 6 months ago #12745
by bonzomedia
Replied by bonzomedia on topic Re: Problem with Payment Plug-Ins
Yes. That fixed it!
Thank you for your help!
Richard
Thank you for your help!
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds