- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Creating address information
15 years 10 months ago #1275
by Redeemer
Creating address information was created by Redeemer
Hi,
Can someone tell me how I can change what information my users have to enter when they create a shipping address for Hikashop?
Thanks,
-Redeemer
Can someone tell me how I can change what information my users have to enter when they create a shipping address for Hikashop?
Thanks,
-Redeemer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1276
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Creating address information
Hi,
If you go to the hikashop menu Display->Views, you can personalize the address fields: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
If you go to the hikashop menu Display->Views, you can personalize the address fields: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1277
by Redeemer
Replied by Redeemer on topic Re: Creating address information
Ah, thank you. I knew I had seen that page before, I just could not remember where.
Once again, thank you for the superb support.
-Redeemer
Once again, thank you for the superb support.
-Redeemer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds