- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
SOLVED - Products under category
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12760
by mrdexter
SOLVED - Products under category was created by mrdexter
Hi,
I am still learning the various views, and have tinkered them slightly.
I would now like to list the products within a category underneath the category itself on the same page.
I am using listing_img_title which shows the category exactly the way I want it, but the actual producs within that category I would like to list directly underneath rather than having to click through to another page.
Is this possible?
I am still learning the various views, and have tinkered them slightly.
I would now like to list the products within a category underneath the category itself on the same page.
I am using listing_img_title which shows the category exactly the way I want it, but the actual producs within that category I would like to list directly underneath rather than having to click through to another page.
Is this possible?
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by mrdexter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12769
by mrdexter
Replied by mrdexter on topic Re: SOLVED - Products under category
Talk about overlooking the obvious.
Going into Display > content modules > Associated products listing for category listing menu 2 and changing the sub elements filter to All sub elements has done exactly what I reequired.
Going into Display > content modules > Associated products listing for category listing menu 2 and changing the sub elements filter to All sub elements has done exactly what I reequired.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds