Skip to main content

CVS Import images

More
15 years 6 months ago #12766 by webdude
CVS Import images was created by webdude
Hello, I have no trouble with the importing of the csv file. I can't seem to get the images to show for some reason. I'm fairly sure I have followed directions correctly. I have used virtuemart for years and hikashop is a breeze compared to it. I love it!

"product_code","categories","product_name","product_quantity","product_description","price_value","images"
"HS2399","Abstract Colors","HS2399",10000,"Abstract",32,"HS2399.jpg"

Thanks, Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12767 by webdude
Replied by webdude on topic Re: CVS Import images
I attached a screenshot where my uploads are

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12768 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CVS Import images
That should work indeed. Do you get the image entry for the product in the back end (even if the image is not displayed) ?
Did you change the upload folder in the config under the tab files ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12770 by webdude
Replied by webdude on topic Re: CVS Import images
I left the default location for the uploads in the backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12772 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CVS Import images
So you have the image entry but the system cannot find the image when trying to display it, so it displays the default image instead.
Could you edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/images.php and add the code :
echo $path;

just after the line:
function _checkImage($path){

and try again to look at your product edition screen on the back end. That will display the path where hikashop search for your image. Your image should not be there...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12774 by webdude
Replied by webdude on topic Re: CVS Import images
/home/tntwebho/public_html/dev1/paintings2/media/com_hikashop/upload/HS2399.jpg/home/tntwebho/public_html/dev1/paintings2/media/com_hikashop/images/barcode.png

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12775 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CVS Import images
So that means that the file /home/tntwebho/public_html/dev1/paintings2/media/com_hikashop/upload/HS2399.jpg does not exists. Please double check it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12777 by webdude
Replied by webdude on topic Re: CVS Import images
I see my mistake now. Thanks for the help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum