- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
Inserting Hyperlink on Registration Page
15 years 6 months ago #12829
by jacorr27
Inserting Hyperlink on Registration Page was created by jacorr27
Hi Nicolas,
I'm wanting to insert a hyperlink (to display our website terms and conditions) on the registration page.
Where can I edit the registration page?
Thank you,
Jacqueline
I'm wanting to insert a hyperlink (to display our website terms and conditions) on the registration page.
Where can I edit the registration page?
Thank you,
Jacqueline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12853
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Inserting Hyperlink on Registration Page
Hi,
You can edit the registration page via the menu Display->Views in the file registration of the view user.
You can edit the registration page via the menu Display->Views in the file registration of the view user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12935
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Inserting Hyperlink on Registration Page
Perfect, Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds