Skip to main content

Bulk Purchasing

More
15 years 6 months ago #12839 by James.A
Bulk Purchasing was created by James.A
Hi there

I am implementing hikashop (free) into a project I am doing at uni and I have just realized that it would be useful to have bulk purchasing or something of that nature.

I was wondering if this is possible as I can't see a way to do it so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is the sort of thing I mean... where a different price will be calculated dependent on the number ordered

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12857 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bulk Purchasing
Hi,

When you edit a product, you can set several prices on the right side of the screen.

There, you can do like this:
price currency minimum quantity
31.99 £ 0
27.99 £ 3
22.99 £ 5

And the price will be automatically updated in the cart based on the quantity ordered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12859 by James.A
Replied by James.A on topic Re: Bulk Purchasing
That is brilliant. Not sure how I missed that!

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum