Skip to main content

How to hide taxes in checkout?

More
15 years 6 months ago #12840 by luisin
Hi again Nicolas, I´ve one question that make me crazy, I don´t know how to hide this price (mark in red) because I put all prices with taxes included in my products.

In module list products and list categories --> products is hidden, but in checkout steps I can´t find this option (show prices with/without/both taxes).



Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12858 by nicolas
You can edit the file cart of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views and add the line below at the top:
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',0);

Normally, the system should use the main tax setting in the tab display of the config for the checkout but that previous method will force the taxes to not be dsiplayed no matter what.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12866 by luisin
Thank you Nicolas, probably I´m doing something wrong, Is this the correct file/possition?



Because isn´t work.

Thx.
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by luisin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12869 by nicolas
Yes, that's the correct file/position.
Please make sure that you edit the file corresponding to the template you're using (if you have several templates, you will have several times the same file so that you can do different customizations for different templates).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12874 by luisin
EXACTLY!

It was applied to other template, appling in the correct template works!

Thanks again.

LGR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum