(Solved) How to query custom field on show.php
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12878
by garzarath
(Solved) How to query custom field on show.php was created by garzarath
Hi,
I have a product custom fiels named 'semana' that I need to query in the show.php file.
I also have product variants.
I try to use:
$this->element->semana
to query this value but It always give me the child value no the main product (parent) value.
I don´t want my customer to fill the value to 'semana' in each child because they will alway have the same value than the main product.
How can I refer to the parent?
Thanks
I have a product custom fiels named 'semana' that I need to query in the show.php file.
I also have product variants.
I try to use:
$this->element->semana
to query this value but It always give me the child value no the main product (parent) value.
I don´t want my customer to fill the value to 'semana' in each child because they will alway have the same value than the main product.
How can I refer to the parent?
Thanks
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by garzarath. Reason: Closing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12888
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to query custom field on show.php
Hi,
it should be: $this->element->main->semana
it should be: $this->element->main->semana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12894
by garzarath
Replied by garzarath on topic Re: (Solved) How to query custom field on show.php
Thanks!!!
it worked.
it worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds