- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
How to Keep it Consistent
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #12881
by deborahharrison
How to Keep it Consistent was created by deborahharrison
Hi
We have 3 different formats for listings: The catalogue page which lists all the products we sell, the categories pages where products show according to which category they are under and the product page.
If I show you an example of all 3 links, you will see they are a different format.
Category listing 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ollections&Itemid=53
Catalogue listing 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ut=listing&Itemid=53
product listing 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...3&category_pathway=0
On the top section where we list the image, product name and prices, how can I keep all of that looking the same? Please advise.
Manythanks
We have 3 different formats for listings: The catalogue page which lists all the products we sell, the categories pages where products show according to which category they are under and the product page.
If I show you an example of all 3 links, you will see they are a different format.
Category listing 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ollections&Itemid=53
Catalogue listing 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ut=listing&Itemid=53
product listing 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...3&category_pathway=0
On the top section where we list the image, product name and prices, how can I keep all of that looking the same? Please advise.
Manythanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12893
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Keep it Consistent
On our end, we have to have different URLs in order to know from where the user is coming. That allows us to be totally compatible with the breadcrumb module of joomla as well as being able to display the products/categories in different ways based on where the user clicked.
If you want to have the same URL, the only solution you will have will be to use another component in order to redirect the URLs. For example, this one:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-ma...url-redirection/7189
If you want to have the same URL, the only solution you will have will be to use another component in order to redirect the URLs. For example, this one:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-ma...url-redirection/7189
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #12902
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: How to Keep it Consistent
Hi Nicolas
You've misinterpreted what I asked. I meant the same style on the product page as in the listings not keeping them as the same page.
You've misinterpreted what I asked. I meant the same style on the product page as in the listings not keeping them as the same page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deborahharrison
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #12903
by deborahharrison
Replied by deborahharrison on topic Re: How to Keep it Consistent
Let me put it another way - how can I include the RRP price on the category listings.
I ran a check and it is roughly the same script.
Please advise.
I ran a check and it is roughly the same script.
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to Keep it Consistent
Please go in the menu Display->Content modules. Tehre edit all your modules. For the modules displaying products, please make sure that the discount display option is turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds