- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
15 years 6 months ago #12892
by an_0815
How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti was created by an_0815
Hello,
I've defined three different shipping methods. The only differences are the weight ranges and the price. 0,001 - 10,000 KG for 10 EUR, 10,001 - 20,000 for 20 EUR and 20,001 KG and above for 25 EUR.
Unfortunately I do have two options within the checkout for a weight that is approx 18 KG.
Please refer the attached screen shot.
I don't know what to do. I thought that only one shipping method and price will be displayed that match the weight.
Thanks for your support and best regards
Andreas
I've defined three different shipping methods. The only differences are the weight ranges and the price. 0,001 - 10,000 KG for 10 EUR, 10,001 - 20,000 for 20 EUR and 20,001 KG and above for 25 EUR.
Unfortunately I do have two options within the checkout for a weight that is approx 18 KG.
Please refer the attached screen shot.
I don't know what to do. I thought that only one shipping method and price will be displayed that match the weight.
Thanks for your support and best regards
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
That is indeed the case.
Could you do a screenshot of your listing of manual shipping methods so that we can see how you configured them ?
Could you do a screenshot of your listing of manual shipping methods so that we can see how you configured them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12900
by an_0815
Replied by an_0815 on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
I see that you sometimes use a dot and sometimes a comma in your weight restrictions. Could you try to use either a comma for all of them or a dot for all of them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12933
by an_0815
Replied by an_0815 on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
Hello,
you're right. There was a dot instead a comma. I changed this, all now comma. But it didn't work. I put more products to the cart, so the weight was over 20 KG. Now the cart shows all three shipping options. 0 - 10 KG, 10 - 20 KG and above 20.
The HikaShop is the latest version available 1.4.8, Joomla 1.6.1
Thanks
Andreas
you're right. There was a dot instead a comma. I changed this, all now comma. But it didn't work. I put more products to the cart, so the weight was over 20 KG. Now the cart shows all three shipping options. 0 - 10 KG, 10 - 20 KG and above 20.
The HikaShop is the latest version available 1.4.8, Joomla 1.6.1
Thanks
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12951
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
Mmm,
That's strange. Could you give us an access to your back end ?
That's strange. Could you give us an access to your back end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12957
by an_0815
Replied by an_0815 on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
Hello,
yes I can give you access. Actually I'm short in time and have to leave.
Return to you asap.
Regards,
Andreas
yes I can give you access. Actually I'm short in time and have to leave.
Return to you asap.
Regards,
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
You can use our contact form to send us your information :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please also mention this thread in your message.
Please also mention this thread in your message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13177
by an_0815
Replied by an_0815 on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
Hello Nicolas,
I'm so sorry... It should work now.
Thanks,
Andreas
I'm so sorry... It should work now.
Thanks,
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13192
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
I changed to dots from weight restrictions and it's working fine. It seems that php doesn't like the comma.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13213
by an_0815
Replied by an_0815 on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
Hello Nicolas,
pretty good. I tried it also after your corrections and it works fine.
Do you see a chance to improve the php code to avoid this behavior in the future?
I mean for all beginners who are mixing dots and commas...
Thanks and best regards from Berlin
Andreas
pretty good. I tried it also after your corrections and it works fine.
Do you see a chance to improve the php code to avoid this behavior in the future?
I mean for all beginners who are mixing dots and commas...
Thanks and best regards from Berlin
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13217
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to avoid shipping choice with weight restricti
We'll add that to the todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds