Skip to main content

No shipping cost on new Hika Shop??

More
15 years 6 months ago #12931 by careygreenhill
I am not sure how to add a flat rate freight amount for goods purchased on my new Hika Shop account. I have tried publishing plug ins for the country I am in. My products all carry the same weight so I just need one amount that is automatically added to my customers total before they pay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12948 by nicolas
So do the shippind fees vary with the number of products in the cart ?
If not, you can just go in the menu System->Shipping methods and create a new manual shipping method. Otherwise, you will have to create several of them with weight restrictions in order to handle the cases where you have several products in the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum