- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong product in cart
15 years 6 months ago #12937
by cosmo
Wrong product in cart was created by cosmo
For some reason my "Add to cart"-button on the product listing page doesn't work correctly. When I use the button "Add to cart" ("In winkelmandje") the wrong product is added to the cart. It looks like it's adding the first product on the page. My page is
here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Wrong product in cart
That's because you customized the view and then updated. You need to edit the file listing_img_desc of the view product that you customized to add the line below at the beginning:
$this->ajax='';
$this->ajax='';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12956
by cosmo
Replied by cosmo on topic Re: Wrong product in cart
You're right. I'm sorry, indeed I edited and uploaded an older version of the file. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds