- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
Access/registration form
15 years 10 months ago #1294
by Avaray
Access/registration form was created by Avaray
Hi.
If I want to proceed to checkout before login, a page displaying a link/registration form is shown.
I´d like to know how to access directly such form from a menu link.
If I want to proceed to checkout before login, a page displaying a link/registration form is shown.
I´d like to know how to access directly such form from a menu link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1295
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Access/registration form
Hi,
You can create a menu of type HikaShop checkout. The link will display the checkout page.
Now, if you just want to display the registration form, you should use the type User registration which will display the joomla registration page.
You can create a menu of type HikaShop checkout. The link will display the checkout page.
Now, if you just want to display the registration form, you should use the type User registration which will display the joomla registration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1301
by Avaray
Replied by Avaray on topic Re: Access/registration form
Yes, i know about it.
But Hikashop resgistration page is farly more complete, because includes shipping information. I´d prefer to use that one from a menu link, if it is possible without adding a product to the cart before.
But Hikashop resgistration page is farly more complete, because includes shipping information. I´d prefer to use that one from a menu link, if it is possible without adding a product to the cart before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1302
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Access/registration form
That's not possible as this registration screen is just a view inside the checkout workflow. It can't be linked directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90082
by pulse
Replied by pulse on topic Re: Access/registration form
This is exactly what i want
I want users to use the joomla registration and profile forms. not the hikashop. How can I select User Registration?
The options i have are:
Registration
Simplified Registration
Simplified Registration with password
No Registration.
Thanks
I want users to use the joomla registration and profile forms. not the hikashop. How can I select User Registration?
The options i have are:
Registration
Simplified Registration
Simplified Registration with password
No Registration.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90139
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Access/registration form
The HikaShop registration use the Joomla registration, we are just adding some fields for HikaShop.
But the user will be registrered in Joomla as a standard Joomla registration.
But the user will be registrered in Joomla as a standard Joomla registration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90242
by pulse
Replied by pulse on topic Re: Access/registration form
What about the profile fields? how do I get those to show instead.
The Joomla registration looks like this
dev.graffixprostudio.com/index.php/regis...60?view=registration
The Hikashop looks completely different
dev.graffixprostudio.com/index.php/store/30-day-trial/checkout
The Joomla registration looks like this
dev.graffixprostudio.com/index.php/regis...60?view=registration
The Hikashop looks completely different
dev.graffixprostudio.com/index.php/store/30-day-trial/checkout
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pulse. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90493
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Access/registration form
Hi,
HikaShop does not integrate with the profile fields of Joomla. However, you can create similar fields via the menu Display->Custom fields in HikaShop and thus reach a similar display.
HikaShop does not integrate with the profile fields of Joomla. However, you can create similar fields via the menu Display->Custom fields in HikaShop and thus reach a similar display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds