- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Product Characteristics Thumbnails
15 years 6 months ago #12946
by mattpru
Product Characteristics Thumbnails was created by mattpru
Hi there
I'm loving HikaShop. It's the first shopping cart that actually feels usable!
I do have an issue with thumbnails appearing at the bottom of the page. It is only when I change the size or colour options that they appear.
skyecreative.net/joomla3/index.php/half-...s/category_pathway-0
Please help! I'm sure I'm missing something quite simple.
Thanks
Matt
I'm loving HikaShop. It's the first shopping cart that actually feels usable!
I do have an issue with thumbnails appearing at the bottom of the page. It is only when I change the size or colour options that they appear.
skyecreative.net/joomla3/index.php/half-...s/category_pathway-0
Please help! I'm sure I'm missing something quite simple.
Thanks
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #12958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Characteristics Thumbnails
When you edited the file show of the view product, you extracted the div hikashop_small_image_div from the div hikashop_product_image_main
When you change a characteristic value, the content of the div hikashop_product_image_<ids_of_values> is copied to the div hikashop_product_image_main.
In your div hikashop_product_image_<ids_of_values>, you still have the small_image div corresponding to the main image of that variant. So when the copy occurs, you get the small images appearing below the main image.
That copy process is used so that you can display different images for different variants.
What you should do is to change the code:
if(!empty($variant->images)){
to:
if(false){
in the file show of the view product so that the variants images HTML code is not generated at all and that no images copy will occur when changing the values of characteristics, since apparently you don't want to set different images for different variants.
When you change a characteristic value, the content of the div hikashop_product_image_<ids_of_values> is copied to the div hikashop_product_image_main.
In your div hikashop_product_image_<ids_of_values>, you still have the small_image div corresponding to the main image of that variant. So when the copy occurs, you get the small images appearing below the main image.
That copy process is used so that you can display different images for different variants.
What you should do is to change the code:
if(!empty($variant->images)){
to:
if(false){
in the file show of the view product so that the variants images HTML code is not generated at all and that no images copy will occur when changing the values of characteristics, since apparently you don't want to set different images for different variants.
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13131
by mattpru
Replied by mattpru on topic Re: Product Characteristics Thumbnails
Thank you Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds