- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
Login not working
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #13020
by bonzomedia
Login not working was created by bonzomedia
Hi! I can't seem to figure out what is going on with my shop. I've managed to configure the products and solved my payment method display option but am now in a situation where at checkout the user is presented with the login or register option. Logging in with a previously registered user does not display the "Next" button or in fact do anything!
Have uploaded the site in development to www.rcm01.f2s.com
Ideas welcome!
Richard
Have uploaded the site in development to www.rcm01.f2s.com
Ideas welcome!
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #13022
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login not working
Hi,
I just tried on your website and I was able to login with an existing account and I was able to click on the next button.
I just tried on your website and I was able to login with an existing account and I was able to click on the next button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
15 years 6 months ago #13025
by bonzomedia
Replied by bonzomedia on topic Re: Login not working
Thanks Nicolas, how strange. I am trying with Safari and Firefox and still cannot see the next button. Can't imagine why you can see it, and I cannot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
15 years 5 months ago #13026
by bonzomedia
Replied by bonzomedia on topic Re: Login not working
OK. Found the problem! Firstly, no system message display in my template, so no wonder I couldn't figure out what was happening and secondly test users were not being enabled (due to using fake email addresses in test registration!)
I'm headed for the naughty corner for the rest of the day, thanks for your help!
I'm headed for the naughty corner for the rest of the day, thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds