- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Contact Form
- Beatbaecker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #13084
by Beatbaecker
Contact Form was created by Beatbaecker
Hi again...
I think about to buy your software because of the contact button function on the product page.
Is it possible when you hit the button "contact us" that you are redirected to my own contact form, which I made with "Fox Contact". It is a quite long contact form with dropdown boxes, text fields, checkboxes, captcha...
I have no idea of programming, just some Html Skills. I´m working with Joomla 1.6.1
Thanks for your Help!
Christoph
I think about to buy your software because of the contact button function on the product page.
Is it possible when you hit the button "contact us" that you are redirected to my own contact form, which I made with "Fox Contact". It is a quite long contact form with dropdown boxes, text fields, checkboxes, captcha...
I have no idea of programming, just some Html Skills. I´m working with Joomla 1.6.1
Thanks for your Help!
Christoph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Contact Form
Hi,
You could have to change the code: hikashop::completeLink('product&task=contact&cid='.$this->row->product_id)
by 'URL_OF_YOUR_CONTACT_FORM' in the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
You could have to change the code: hikashop::completeLink('product&task=contact&cid='.$this->row->product_id)
by 'URL_OF_YOUR_CONTACT_FORM' in the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds