- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Pointing HikaShop to Download files?
15 years 5 months ago #13111
by juliet
Pointing HikaShop to Download files? was created by juliet
Hello,
I was using a different distribution systems for product sales. I changed to HikaShop. So, I already have my files on my server.
Questions:
1.) When I add a new product to HikaShop how do I point HikaShop to the download file, once a purchase is complete?
2.) After confirmed purchase, can I configure HikaShop to re-direct customers to a download page, instead of a single download file?
Thank you,
I was using a different distribution systems for product sales. I changed to HikaShop. So, I already have my files on my server.
Questions:
1.) When I add a new product to HikaShop how do I point HikaShop to the download file, once a purchase is complete?
2.) After confirmed purchase, can I configure HikaShop to re-direct customers to a download page, instead of a single download file?
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pointing HikaShop to Download files?
Hi,
It's not possible to give a link to an existing file in HikaShop for now, you can only upload the files via the "files" interface when editing a product.
You can change a bit the code of hikashop to redirect the user to a download page after purchase yes. You will have to edit one of the views of hikashop via the menu Display->views in order to add to lines of code for the redirect. If you could give more information on that, we could explain more in details what to do.
It's not possible to give a link to an existing file in HikaShop for now, you can only upload the files via the "files" interface when editing a product.
You can change a bit the code of hikashop to redirect the user to a download page after purchase yes. You will have to edit one of the views of hikashop via the menu Display->views in order to add to lines of code for the redirect. If you could give more information on that, we could explain more in details what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds