- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
unsure about how to setup
- timberwolfe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #13114
by timberwolfe
unsure about how to setup was created by timberwolfe
Hello,
I'm trying to setup a page for a business where they can pick from different quantities. I Used the characteristic's page and setup one called "amount" with 100, 250, 500 added to it. But looking on the demo site I see the butcher knife has different prices setup for 2 of the sizes for it. I'm unable to find where to put individual prices for each 100, 250, and 500. :blink: Can anyone else me understand how to set this up? Or is this feature not available in the starter edition? I didn't see where the other prices were under the demo site admin either.
So basically, they selected Business Cards
takes them to where they can pick 100, 250, 500. and each one of those have different prices from the characteristic I made.
I'm trying to setup a page for a business where they can pick from different quantities. I Used the characteristic's page and setup one called "amount" with 100, 250, 500 added to it. But looking on the demo site I see the butcher knife has different prices setup for 2 of the sizes for it. I'm unable to find where to put individual prices for each 100, 250, and 500. :blink: Can anyone else me understand how to set this up? Or is this feature not available in the starter edition? I didn't see where the other prices were under the demo site admin either.
So basically, they selected Business Cards
takes them to where they can pick 100, 250, 500. and each one of those have different prices from the characteristic I made.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13127
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: unsure about how to setup
Hi,
Once you added the characteristic to your product, you can click on the button "manage variants" in order to set the prices for each variant of the product.
Once you added the characteristic to your product, you can click on the button "manage variants" in order to set the prices for each variant of the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- timberwolfe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #13175
by timberwolfe
Replied by timberwolfe on topic Re: unsure about how to setup
perfect! thank you for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds