- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Front End CSS
- alansunderland
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 5 months ago #13152
by alansunderland
Front End CSS was created by alansunderland
I seem to have a problem with item/product borders, which although appears straightforward - I cannot seem to get right.
I have created a product category menu (millinery supplies), however, when you click on the products (10cm Round Bases) from this page the product backgroound reverts to #cccccc.
Please can you help
Hikashop free
I have created a product category menu (millinery supplies), however, when you click on the products (10cm Round Bases) from this page the product backgroound reverts to #cccccc.
Please can you help
Hikashop free
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Front End CSS
With a link to that page, it would be easier to help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alansunderland
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #13159
by alansunderland
Replied by alansunderland on topic Re: Front End CSS
Hi,
Sorry forgot to put link in
www.sunflowertouchsupply.com/millinery-s...d-sinamay-bases.html
Nicolas, I purchased the commercial version of your software, and left a review on JED, however, I want to tell you that your software is amazing and I consider my best ever commercial purchase.
Sorry forgot to put link in
www.sunflowertouchsupply.com/millinery-s...d-sinamay-bases.html
Nicolas, I purchased the commercial version of your software, and left a review on JED, however, I want to tell you that your software is amazing and I consider my best ever commercial purchase.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Front End CSS
Thanks you for your kind words.
You need to go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 30. There you should be able to change the color.
You need to go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 30. There you should be able to change the color.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alansunderland
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 5 months ago #13167
by alansunderland
Replied by alansunderland on topic Re: Front End CSS
super simple - thanks a million
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds