Skip to main content

How to remove price

More
15 years 5 months ago #13186 by timberwolfe
I'm wondering if there is a way to remove the price on a product when you're looking through a category. So that it just says business cards and has a description below it to say Please see for more info. Then it displays prices when they're viewing the product?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13206 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove price
Sure. You should go in the menus Display->Content menus and Display->Content modules and make sure that they are all set to not display prices when that option is available on the right side panel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13224 by timberwolfe
Replied by timberwolfe on topic Re: How to remove price
nicolas wrote:

Sure. You should go in the menus Display->Content menus and Display->Content modules and make sure that they are all set to not display prices when that option is available on the right side panel.


I've done all of that and it still shows the price and the description doesn't show. Here's a link of What I'm trying to do

Where it says "business cards 100/250/500. Please see here for more pricing"
I just want it to say "business cards 100/250/500."
and the description "Please see here for more pricing"
with no price.

I tried doing what you said but no luck :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13238 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove price
You need to go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 21. There, turn off the "display price" option and change the item box layout to "image and description".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #13303 by timberwolfe
Replied by timberwolfe on topic Re: How to remove price
perfect! thank you for the help!

Now my next question... I see that there is "Parent caregory" I'm assuming you can set it to just one specific category. Is it possible to set it just for one product?
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by timberwolfe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum