- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Radio Buttons in Cart - BAD
15 years 5 months ago #13197
by Decker
Radio Buttons in Cart - BAD was created by Decker
When I go to check out, there are radio buttons next to my name (once logged in), next to shipping and next to payment options.
Clicking any of these items goes straight to PayPal.
I do not want the radio buttons to appear at all, and I certainly don't want them going straight to PayPal.
Can you please tell me how to eliminate these radio buttons?
Clicking any of these items goes straight to PayPal.
I do not want the radio buttons to appear at all, and I certainly don't want them going straight to PayPal.
Can you please tell me how to eliminate these radio buttons?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Radio Buttons in Cart - BAD
You can hide them in CSS:
.hikashop_checkout_shipping_radio{display:none;}
.hikashop_checkout_shipping_radio{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13203
by Decker
Replied by Decker on topic Re: Radio Buttons in Cart - BAD
What CSS file, and where is it located?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Radio Buttons in Cart - BAD
You can edit the hikashop CSS in the config, under the tab display via the interface provided.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds