- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Adding the "Add to Cart" later
15 years 5 months ago #13222
by Shai
Adding the "Add to Cart" later was created by Shai
Hi.
New to Hikashop, but I've got the basics underway. What I didn't do was include the "Add to Cart" instruction when doing all the setup. Now I have a product showing up, but no "Add to Cart" option available.
I've gone back over my steps but can't for the life of me find where to turn this on for products (either per product, Category, Module or Menu).
Once I've sorted this I should be up and running, but currently stumped.
Thanks ahead of time
New to Hikashop, but I've got the basics underway. What I didn't do was include the "Add to Cart" instruction when doing all the setup. Now I have a product showing up, but no "Add to Cart" option available.
I've gone back over my steps but can't for the life of me find where to turn this on for products (either per product, Category, Module or Menu).
Once I've sorted this I should be up and running, but currently stumped.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13236
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding the "Add to Cart" later
Hi,
Could you give a link to your page so that we can see where you're missing the "add to cart" button ?
Did you set a price for your product ?
Could you give a link to your page so that we can see where you're missing the "add to cart" button ?
Did you set a price for your product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13248
by Shai
Replied by Shai on topic Re: Adding the "Add to Cart" later
Sorted it. It occurred to me to check the date sale to begin and I'd chosen tomorrow in error.
Thank you for responding to me. Sometimes you just have to step away for a few hours and suddenly the light manages to get turned on.
Great product by the way. Steep learning curve, but an interesting one and with what looks like being highly useful.
Thank you for responding to me. Sometimes you just have to step away for a few hours and suddenly the light manages to get turned on.
Great product by the way. Steep learning curve, but an interesting one and with what looks like being highly useful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds